Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get a constant x-axis in scope object?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a constant x-axis in scope object?

Hi everyone.
    I have created a simple application using 70-DT LCD that has three scopes objects and also a couple of Digit LED to display values read from sensors/adc on my ESP32 microcontroller. I am using genieArduino library and the scopes assume always y axis for the values read from sensors and x axis for time. When i write only to scopes, the amount of y values displayed is constant, but when i start writing to other objects (LED digits) the x scale seems to change as i can see way more y values than before. How can i do to force the x axis to have always the same scale? For example i would like that the total amount of displayed x would be 10 seconds, so the values are shown for this period and when the limit is reached the values start to be written from the x=0 again?
    Thank you.

Hello Vlad,

For example i would like that the total amount of displayed x would be 10 seconds, so the values are shown for this period and when the limit is reached the values start to be written from the x=0 again?
    On the Object Inspector panel, Scope object has RefreshIncrement property wherein you can set 10 as value. That means, the object will only update once 10 values has been sent. You can then send ten zeroes to reset the plots back to zero.

BR,
    Sherwin

Comment

Working...
    X