Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help "video object" on startup ( uOLED-96-G2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help "video object" on startup ( uOLED-96-G2)

Hello friends,

i am successfully playing a "video object " in my uoled96g2. This is the only "func main" in the program .

I wish to add one more "func" to play another "video object" but only when powering on for first time and after to play my main i have now for ever.

I am not a programmer so any help is wellcome. Maybe someone could type it for me and i could copy/paste it?

Thank you in advance

...anyone?🤥

Comment

Hi,

Welcome to the forum

There are a few ways that you can do this with or without creating a video function. This is a way without a function,

Code:
      func main()

gfx_ScreenMode(LANDSCAPE) ; // change manually if orientation change

put your video 2 code here

repeat

put your video 1 code here to play continuously

forever

endfunc

Or with a function

Code:
      func main()

gfx_ScreenMode(LANDSCAPE) ; // change manually if orientation change

video2();

repeat

put your video 1 code here to play continuously

forever

endfunc

func video2()

put your video2 code here

endfunc
      Here is a link to the 4DGL manual

https://4dsystems.com.au/mwdownloads...ad/link/id/17/

and the Goldelox internal functions manual

https://4dsystems.com.au/mwdownloads...ad/link/id/18/

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hello there Paul ,
        thank you so much for your reply! Going now to try it 😀

One last question...im hoping to use this uoled screens in a daylight outdoors environment... is there a brightness option i am missingor a command maybe or this is there full bright power because they are not very clear under sun.
        I got also some ulcd ones and uoled are better outdoors but just asking in case i can make it brighter.

Also is there a way to pm you? I will be needing your expertise an opinion in a project i an thinking about that dont want to post it yet since i am not ready to work on it..
        I searched the forum all day yesterday and i understand you have great knowledge in programming .thank you in advance and sorry for my poor English
        Last edited by george1; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Hi,

Could you please try this command.

gfx_Contrast(16);

I haven't tried it here yet but I will endeavour to test it also. If you notice it brighter, the range is 0 - off to 16 - maximum brightness.

For the time being we can continue on the forum but if you need to send me code to look at and you would like to keep it private we can always do that to my email.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hello there Paul,

code worked excellent as expected thank you very much ! (forgive my ignorance,im am just a hobbyist staring now( +studying 4DGL manual ) )

Regarding the contrast command it didnt made any difference 😕 ..it would be awesome if one day 4dsystems would have also outdoor displays ..
            like the ones found on apple watch or like our mobile screens.

Thank you again for your help , your support is the main reason i choose 4dsystems products!😍

p.s. i will start a new Topic here (4D Intelligent Display Modules (Goldelox )regarding the project i need your opinion in the next hours

Comment

Working...
            X