Did you had any luck with the code ?

Thank you!
    Best Regards
    George

Leave a comment:

• george1
    replied
    Hello there Paul !

I very exiting you found a code for my project!
    Waiting,thank you!

Best Regards
    George

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi,

For your task you would need to use pin_Read and pin_Set. Pin_Read will give you a different value based on the position of the potientiometer.

page 12 https://4dsystems.com.au/mwdownloads...ad/link/id/18/

I will re-create your setup and make an example.

best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• george1
    replied
    Also had a look on the Goldelox Joystick project,
    but i dont hink this is for me as i need to control more than 5 images and not with switches but with a potentiometer.
    Any idea what is the code i need and how i can assign them to voltage changes in this code?🤔

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• george1
    replied
    Hello there Paul,
    thank you for your reply!

Could you please paste me the code that can read potentiometer voltage and can change images back and forth? Forgive my ignorance, im a beginner in making code

When my potentiometer is centered the voltage to IO1 is 1,64v. This will show the "center" image.
    My potentiometer at the ends is 1.4v on one side and 1,9v on the other. I need the transition from the 1.64v to the one side of the 1.4v to show a different image during this voltage change.Also for the other end..

I hope to control the change of many images so the effect will look smooth...

Thank you!
    Best Regards
    George
    Last edited by george1; 4 May 2020, 04:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi,

It isn't possible to rotate a primitive but it is possible to draw a traingle with the 3 points in different loctations however the previously drawn triangle would have to be erased before a new traingle at a different position is drawn.

It may be best to make images for this to represent the change in your potentiometer.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• george1
    started a topic rotating primitive with IO1 pin ?

rotating primitive with IO1 pin ?

Hello again Paul and everybody.

I would like to use the uOLED-96-G2 to see the position of my joystick ( the position of the potentiometer inside the joystick).

I understand how to connect my potentiometer to the IO1 pin of the uOLED and already did that.

So my joystick(the potentiometer inside ) rotates 45 degrees back and forth.
    When its centered the voltage to IO1 is 1,64v.
    And at the ends 1.4v on one side and 1,9v on the other.

Maybe its possible to rotate a primitive triangle with its corner centered on the screen to simulate the position of my joystick?
    Is it possible to rotate a primitive?

The other thought i had is to make 45 images for the 90degrees of travel (2degree change for each 0.01v of change between 1.4v to 1.9v)
    And if there was a code to display each image during voltage change..

Im only a hobbyst and have no experience in program language 😩 ..so any help and thoughts are welcome

Thank you in advance for any replies

Working...
X