ReadCardInfo.zip available anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReadCardInfo.zip available anywhere?

https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/node/1869 mentions ReadCardInfo.zip but download link seems to be broken? is this utility available anywhere else?

Hello,

Thanks for pointing out the broken link, however if you read the next post down, it states "The readCardInfo and the testUSD utilities have been merged and improved and will be available on the tools menu in the next release of Workshop."
    These posts are dated 2013/2014 so quite old now.

These tools are in Workshop4 now, so your best bet it is to install Workshop4 and get it from the Tools menu.

Regards
    James

Comment

To be honest I am simply randomly passing by. For me as a random passing by the best option would be a standalone ReadCardInfo.zip mentioned in the 2013/2014 posts. In light of this context I was wondering if by any change ReadCardInfo.zip is still available as a standalone utility anywhere.

Thank you!

Comment

Sorry I don't follow - you are randomly passing by... so what use is ReadCardInfo to you if you don't have Workshop4 already to program it into your 4D Module... ?
        This is not a tool you run to check a uSD card from a PC, if that is what you were thinking.
        James

Comment

Working...
        X