Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change object attribute

Hello everyone,
    I state that I am working with Visie Genie and my problem is being able to highlight in some way the ILedDigits object interested in changing the value entered by a keyboard.
    Let me explain:
    I have a form for the setup of 5 parameters, indicated by the relative ILedDigits displays. I wrote a few lines of code in MagicTouch which checks which line was touched and sends me a report to the host.
    Now I would like to be able to change some attribute (color or other) of the selected display, so as to identify which parameter will be modified from the keyboard.
    I have tried with
    img_ClearAttributes (hndl, IILedDigits31, I_LIGHTEN);
    img_Show (HNDL, IILedDigits31);
    but it does not work.
    How can I do?

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

The best way to do this would be to create another LedDigits object in the required highlight colour on top of the the original LedDigits object so that when it comes to using the highlighted LedDigits object you can just write to this LedDigits and when finished changing the value revert back to the original LedDigits object with the new value.

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Thanks for the immediate reply ... I had already thought about that solution (I'll try to implement it) but I asked if there was a more "elegant" one.🙂

Comment

Working...
      X