Memory Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memory Corruption

I have 10 LCD in 10 devices after about 16 hours of working time for the screen the memory is corrupted and the screen does not work what is the reason for that.

the lcd model : gen4-35DT AR

Hi,

Welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to hear you have an issue after running the display for a period of time.

Could you please show me a photo of the corrupted screen and also let me know the make and model of SD card that you are using.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	72083

This is the flash memory , the memory is corrupted not the screen , the screen after i use another memory works good for the same time (16h) and again corrupted.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks, so there is no corruption on the display, just not responsive after the 16 hours.

Comment

the flash memory is corrupted , so i need after about 16 h to change the flash memory to another one/.

Comment

Usually issues like this are due to the SD card and some SD cards can suffer from 'Read disturb'. Industrial grade SD cards have a Read disturb protection firmware to prevent this from happening.

Would it be possible to send me your project so I can try it here. You can attach your zipped project here or email it to me paul at 4dsystems dot com dot au.

Comment

For some reason, the memory is corrupted because of the lcd after a certain number of hours

Comment

Hi,

There isn't anything that the display can do that will corrupt the SD card after a period of time. If your project just reads image data to display to the screen for widgets then it is only a read operation.If widgets are being constantly updated then an issue called 'read disturb' can occur. Would you be able to send me your project so I can test it thoroughly here.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
                X