X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ironhalo
    replied
    Thanks James, very helpful. We're going to go ahead and pre-order a few sizes to play around with.

Leave a comment:

• James_4DSystems
    commented on 's reply
    Hello,
    Yes Pixxi-28 and Pixxi-44 are both fully supported by WS4, and the genieArduino library, etc. The library will get an update soon for some of the new features supported, but it will work as is currently. So it will be much like the gen4 yes, just different sizes.
    Hope that helps

• ironhalo
    replied
    James, thanks for the preliminary info. This new line looks exciting...new sizes that will work very well for some of our projects!

Question: Will there be any major differences between new "Pixxi" models and "Gen4" models in the way that they can be used with the Arduino platform? If the Pixxi will be fully supported in Workshop4 and they have similar UART interfaces, does that mean they will integrate into Arduino projects just as easily as Gen4?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ironhalo; 2 weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• SP9DR
    replied
    James,
    Thank you very much for the info.
    Regards
    Pawel

Leave a comment:

• James_4DSystems
    replied
    Hi Pawel

Very soon - they have been given to distributors for pre-alert information, and will appear on their websites and our website for purchase soon.
    The will most likely be available for purchase from our website first, as I am unsure if stock is ready for distribution just yet. They might be out of stock for a few more weeks yet.

There should be a release for Workshop4 with them in this coming week I believe, its just in the final stages of internal testing and will be public as soon as possible.

For the latest info, you are best to email our sales team.

Sorry for the delay, Covid-19 has caused worldwide issues and everything is going slower than we had hoped. Please bare with us.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• SP9DR
    replied
    Hi James,
    I would like to purchase the new pixxiLCD-25P4-CTP and pixxiLCD-39P4-CTP but there is no support in Workshop4 for them, they are simply not on the list in version 4.6.0.21.
    I Can see other models from pixxi range which are not available on the website for example pixxilcd-43P4CT.
    Q1. When pixxiLCD-39P4-CTP and pixxiLCD-25P4-CTP will be added to workshop4
    Q2. Where I can get them in Europe? I have checked the distributors webshops and none of them offering new pixxi range.

Regards
    Pawel SP9DR/EI9HEB

Leave a comment:

• SP9DR
    replied
    Hi James,
    Thank you for the info.

Leave a comment:

• James_4DSystems
    replied
    Hi, thanks for the interest.

I believe these are being announced later this month, for release.
    There has been delays due to COVID etc.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• SP9DR
    started a topic New PixxILCD data sheet, etc.

New PixxILCD data sheet, etc.

Catalogue on the main page indicates the new range of the displays called PixxiLCD, but there is no info on the forum also no PDF etc.
    We are halfway through 2020, whats happen?
    Regards
    SP9DR/EI9HEB
Working...
X