X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Rolant,

Yes the library is doing all the sending and recieiving of AT commands and the code is loaded to the 32u4.

After following the steps in the datasheet a good place to start would be samples in Workshop. Just click on File then samples and then the 4Duino folder. These sample will load into Workshop so you can then see the code structure and the commands used to create the example.

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• rolant
    replied
    Hello Paul;

I understand, I imagine that the ATs commands are being sent through a library? Is it correct ?, since in the example code I do not appreciate any AT command, and just to clarify, the code has to be loaded in the ATMega32U4 right ?.
    In addition to this, maybe you can recommend me a video where I can see the first steps to configure 4Duino with Workshop4, thanks.

Rolant.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Rolant,

In this example, the AT-Command set is being used so you do not need to delete, it should just communicate with the ESP8266.

best regards
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• rolant
    replied
    Hello Paul

thanks for the prompt response, in the example I see that the serial software is used, so I see that the Arduino Sketch is for the arduino ATMega32U4 (not for the ESP8266 chip) being this way, as I proceed with the code preloaded in the ESP8266 module AT command? do i have to delete it? I leave it like this ?, Thank you.

Rolant.

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Rolant

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear the links you found are not working. Could you please let me know the faulty links and I will see if we can get the examples for you.

I found this that I thought might be hlpful for your MQTT project.

https://sonyarouje.com/2016/03/15/mq...sp8266-esp-01/

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• rolant
    started a topic 4Duino MQTT IoT

4Duino MQTT IoT

Hello everyone, I am trying to start a project with my 4Duino, what I want is an example code to be able to subscribe and publish MQTT in a broker (I have the broker working) and to see values on the screen, look for examples but the Links do not currently work, please if you can support me, thanks.

Rolant.
Working...
X