Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing WAV files gets interrupted randomly

Hello,

I've a problem with playing WAV files from uSD card on gen4-ULCD-43DCT-CLB. Although sound quality is acceptable (but still with hearable noise, even when using MOTG-AC2 evalboard), I've noticed random interruption from time to time. It seems like the output is muted for a while and after that everything comes ok. This problem is mainly at the first run of my device.
    It's not amplifier-related at all, I've tested it with custom-made analog circuit based on MOTG-AC2 (gate + 4-stage passive RC filter + external amplifier module, of course with proper supply decoupling&filtering).

Has anyone faced an issue like this? What could be possible cause of such problem?

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,

Przemyslaw

Hi Przemyslaw,

We haven't heard of this issue before. Could you please try the attached PmmC to see if it makes a difference.

Best regards

Paul.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Przemyslaw,

If you still have the issue, could you please try changing the buffer size.

Snd_BufSize();

The default is 1024 so you could try 2048 to start with to see if it improves.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

pauleilio thank you for support, I'll test attached firmware and return with feedback

Comment

Working...
        X