Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4d gen4 uLCD display glitches

Hi,
    I was wondering if someone can help me. I am having trouble using this display in my current project. in this project, we monitor and processing data. for this data we have multiple views in the project for different uses, this includes having a keyboard to enter different values to change actions. Previously the were no problems using the display and everything was fine. today I uploaded an update to the display and I have visual glitches of the keyboards, who are on completely different forms now display themself in the main view. they aren't called by the code, the code of the Arduino communicating to the display has not changed and displays who haven't been updated with the latest project don't have this issue.

I tried changing the SD card and switching some settings in the 4d workshop nothing has worked so far. This problem is also not related to 1 screen and seems to be in the project. I think this might be ram related.

I hope someone can help me with this because I don't know where this is going wrong.

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards,
    Steven Koemans

Hello Steven,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not really sure what the problem could be. It might be best if you send your project to me to investigate the cause.

You will need to zip your project by clicking on File then Zip project and send the zip to me either here or if you prefer you can send it to my email, paul at 4dsystems dot com dot au

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X