Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerson
    replied
    Yes, it works fine as shown in the attached image on my previous post.

Leave a comment:

• dksmall
    replied
    So that's an error in your IDE, but the hardware will work ok?

Leave a comment:

• Jerson
    replied
    ​Hi,

We were able to replicate your issue, the Magwidth and Magheight of the Label object is being carried over to the String object.
    I also confirmed that it will not affect the GUI in the hardware once uploaded as shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20200818101950.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	73223

Best Regards,

Leave a comment:

• dksmall
    replied
    The string element is book mode, with a single string of text. This text has linefeeds in it to create multiple lines. I'll attach the zip file.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• James_4DSystems
    replied
    Was your example above just a single String Object in Book mode, and you have 3 lines?
    We have tested this here and ours do no overlap at all like your image shows. This is only a single String object, correct?
    Can you maybe attach your project (zipped) so we can have a closer look as to how you are getting what you are seeing in your picture?

Leave a comment:

• Jerson
    replied
    Hi,

On the actual display the string newline will work correctly. Just to confirm are you only using one string object?
    You can also learn more about the string object in ViSi-Genie from our application note https://docs.4dsystems.com.au/app-note/4D-AN-00013

I hope this helps,
    Best Regards
    Last edited by Jerson; 13 August 2020, 10:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dksmall
    started a topic Best approach to create a terminal window

Best approach to create a terminal window

While waiting for my hardware to arrive, I've been playing with a ViSi-Genie project. I plan to have a few buttons and a window that I send text to, like a terminal window. It looked like my best option is a strings object in book mode, but the 3 lines of text overwrite each other. Doesn't matter what font size I select. Will the real hardware behave the same way? What can I do to fix this? Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenTest.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	72834
Working...
X