Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swapping forms using Diablo Processor with digital inputs sent direct to display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swapping forms using Diablo Processor with digital inputs sent direct to display

Hi

I have a peripheral device with digital output which i am wanting to connect directly to one of the GPIO so that when the digital oputput is detected as a form1 displays instead of the default form0

From searching the topic on the forum the closest i could find is the following command

genie.WriteObject(GENIE_OBJ_FORM, 1,0);

however when ever i fire off this comment the compile error is as per screen shot (ps shame we cannot copy and past the error messages on the sompile output so they can be pasted in support posts )

thanks for your assistance

Attached Files

Hi,

Are you writing your code in the ViSi environment?
    You can check this application note for more information on switching forms: https://docs.4dsystems.com.au/app-note/4D-AN-00201

I hope this helps,
    Best Regards,

Comment

No I am wanting most of code to be written by GUI and then happy to fine tune generate code as required

my previous posts under SpeedLess account posts outlines what I have been able to achieve thus far with assistance of Paul and James which I am very thankful for.

Comment

Hi,

You can call the function ActivateForm(var newform) to call your form.

Best Regards,
        Last edited by Jerson; 17 August 2020, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X