This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Media gauge issue

I have a very small media gauge that is 60 x 60 pixels in a square format. No numbers on the scale, but it does have tic marks. Gauge is divided into 100 units. When the gauge is set to certain values, the pointer disappears completely! Moving it one or two increments in either direction makes it re-appear. I realize this needle is so small that it may be only one pixel wide, but it seems to be degenerating down to zero pixels in certain orientations. Can the needle be made any wider so that it doesn't disappear completely? Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry to hear that the Media Gauge isn't displaying correctly.

The Media gauge wasn't really designed for such a small size and the abilty to have a small width is there purely for halfmoon gauges.

I will certainly look into it and see if we can improve the needle size but I am sure that there will always be issues with the tick values at this size.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Thanks for the info. I decided to go with the 1/4 round gauges They display better in the small size and are accurate enough for my needs on this particular project.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cab_Screen.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	73386

Comment

That looks great,

Really good to see them being used in a real application.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X