Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visi only shows one button

Hello forum,

I was starting with Visi this week and i have an unusal question. I use the display: gen4-uLCD 70-DCT-CLB.
    I tried the sample projects (for example: 4Dbutton and FANCYBUTTONS) and the display only showed the first button in the project.
    It is like the code is skipping the rest buttons because when I print something after the second button in code, the printed statement is shown but the button isnt.
    If I comment out the drawn button, the second button is drawn.

What reason could it be that only one button is drawn?
    Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance
    Padd

Hi,

This is very unusual.

I'm not sure why this would happen. Could you please copy & paste or send me the code that you are using.

best regards

Paul

Comment

Hey Paul,

I use the normal Sample FANCYBUTTONS which is in the picaso visi examples.
      I hope you can open this and it helps you to figure out the problem.

FANCYBUTTONS.zip

Best regards
      Padd

Comment

Hi Padd,

I tried the example un-modifed and it worked perfectly will all 5 buttons being displayed.

I can't really find any reason why it would fail to show all 5 buttons so this is very strange.

Can you confirm that the example isn't modified apart from adding the print command.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

Yes, I can confirm that I tried different examples unmodified but the same problem comes up every time.
          There is only one button drawn.

Best regards

Padd

Comment

Hi Paul,

as example I use the Example: In "File" under "Samples" I open "Picaso ViSi" and then click on "FANCYBUTTONS".
            May be for your interest: I use the Software: 4.6.38
            and the Display gen4 uLCD 70DCT CLB
            I use a 4 GB SD Card which I formatted to 1,9 GB FAT16 with 32kB Cluster. This Sd Card is from Intenso a class 10 4GB micro SD Card.
            I attached a Picture of everything I see when the program is compiled on the sd card and downloaded like in the User Guides.

Can this maybe help you to solve this Problem?

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

The only thing I can think is that it may be related to the SD card. Is there a reason why you formatted it to 1.9GB. Did you use the RMPet tool under the Tools tab to format the SD card ?

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi,

First I formatted the SD card in RMPet with 4 GB.
                After I had no success with this Format I tried out to format it under 2 GB. But the problem didnt solved.
                So it was only a test if maybe the sd size was too big for FAT 16.
                There was no more reason.
                I am sorry that I cant help more.

Best regards

Padd

Comment

Hi Padd,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have tried to simulate the same issue here but I haven't managed to make it fail yet.

I will try to source the same SD card as yours and do some further tests. In the meantime, do you have another SD card to try.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
                  X