Problem with uLCD43DCT and older object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with uLCD43DCT and older object

Hello everyone, I'm developing a project with a uLCD434dct display (maybe a little old ...). The environment is VisiGenie in Workshop 4.0.6.35 and the problem is this: I have inserted several new type objects (iLedDigits etc ..) and they are regularly shown on the display. Unfortunately, if I insert more than one 'old' object (Statictext etc ..), the first inserted is displayed the following nothing! I tried to load everything on a Gen4- 43 DT (certainly newer) and it works .. Anyone have an idea about it? I am using an older uLCD43DCT (the version without support frame) but it would be very convenient for me to use these, as I have some available and I need the capacitive touch.
    Thank you

I just compiled and downloaded the application on the other ulcd (43DT) where it actually works and then I recompiled and re-downloaded on 43DCT and now it works there too ..?
    🙄🙄🙄

Comment

Hi,

It may be that when you uploaded it once it did not compile properly. Also make sure you have the latest PmmC installed on the display.

Best Regards,

Comment

hi Jerson,
        Thanks for the reply. But now I have another problem: I inserted a UserButton to have a touch command on an IledDigits and when I touch the Userbutton area, the IledDigits disappears ..
        I have already tried to place the IledDigits of the .4DGenie file at the beginning but nothing has changed ... What can I do?
        Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

When the user button is pressed it will cover the LedDigit because it is not transparent but it will just copy the background. With what you want to achieve, you will need to detect touch on the ledDigits itself through magic codes.

Best Regards,

Comment

Hi,
            Thanks for the reply. I noticed that, even if the object under the user button disappears, just call the form and everything is redrawn.
            What I haven't figured out yet is how to activate a popup type data entry keyboard ... which is very useful in this type of application.

Comment

Hi,

You will need magic codes to hide and show the keyboard, you can refer to forum post: https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/node/71129 to
              What you can do if you don't want that approach, is to move to another form containing the keyboard and a string object for readout, then send value back to the previous screen after saving the value.

Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X