X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• engtech
    replied
    Hello Paul,

Sorry but you were correct. I was able to resize the Images. I am doing what you suggested.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• engtech
    replied
    Hello Paul

Thank you for your reply. I tried it but the User Image does not allow me to change the size of the image I like. So I tried the Anitbutton instead. It works fine with the Anibutton.
    I just needed to change the setup on the button so it wont change the image if the user pushes on it.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• pauleilio
    replied
    Hi Bobby

Sorry for the delay in answering.

This is possible and maybe the easiest way would be to create a UserImage containing 2 images, One image could be the blank, the other image would contain the text or image that you wanted to show.

In the Object Inspector for the input you would need to set the event to Userimages0Set.

As the input changes state the UserImages will follow.

This Appnote may help you in creating a UserImage set

https://docs.4dsystems.com.au/app-note/4D-AN-00034

I hope this helps

Best regards

Paul

Leave a comment:

• engtech
    started a topic Digital inputs

Digital inputs

Hello,
    I have two questions.

1) I am reading a digital inputs and can show it on or off using a LED or a USER LED. Is it possible to use anything beside changing the color of the LED to show the status of the INPUT.
    For example instead of changing the color of the LED, have a TEXT that says anything you like. Or something like the ANIMATED BUTTON that you can show
    different pictures depending on if the input is ON or OFF.

2) Is it possible to only show a TEXT when an input is on. So if the digital input is OFF then there is nothing shown in the display. Once the digital input turns on then
    Show a Message on the screen. The message can be anything I like.

I am using the VISI GENIE environment and the ULCD-32PTU.

Thanks

Bobby
Working...
X