Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing text when clicking a button

Hello everybody,

I have a technical question regarding the use of, for example, a gen4-uLCD-50DT screen (5").
    I would like to create an application that prints text in the middle of the screen when I click a button (which is in the top of the screen).

Is it possible to do so with Workshop4 ?
    Thank you very much.

Ryan DUB

Good day,

Yes, it is possible. The implementation will also depend on which Workshop4 environment you will use on your project.

Best Regards,

Comment

Dear Jerson,

Thank you very much for your answer.
      When you mention the Workshop4 environment, you mean choosing either "Designer", "ViSi Genie", "ViSi" or "Serial" ?

Thank you very much,
      Best Regards.
      Ryan DUB

Comment

Good day,

Yes. In ViSi-genie, you can directly link the widgets or provide event handling for use with a host microcontroller, all without coding as it is done automatically. In ViSi/Designer you can program your project in 4DGL and have total control over the widgets used. Lastly the Serial environment is for loading the serial SPE program that turns the display module into a serial slave that can be directly controlled by any host microcontroller. You can also check more about its capabilities and features from the product page: https://4dsystems.com.au/workshop4

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
        X