Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen not reacting

Dear Reader,

I am using two gen4-uLCD-43DT displays. One is doing fine, my code is up and running, but the other doesn't work as expected.
    The menu I designed is displayed, but there is no reaction when I push one of the buttons. As the other display runs the code just fine, I think it must be a hardware problem.
    I already checked the touchscreen and used the Touch Calibration utility in the ViSi environment. Theoretically, the touchscreen works and the calibration is OK.
    The micro-SD memory card is working, too.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong? I have no clue where the problem could be located.

Thanks in advance!
    Ali31

Hi Ali31,

Sorry to hear you are having problems.
    Could you try loading the TouchTestDraw application which is a Sample application available in Workshop4. You can find it if you click on File in the Workshop4 menu, go down to Samples, and then click Picaso Designer (It works for many of our platforms, so don't worry that its under Picaso and Designer). The program is in the "PICASO - TOUCH SCREEN" folder, called TouchTestDraw. Open that up, and just change the project to target your display module (gen4-uLCD-43DT), by selecting the Project tab at the top of the project, and changing it to be your module. Then simply compile and load it to your module.
    Touch the screen and draw lines on it and see if you get the expected results. Please let us know.

Regards
    James

Comment

Hi Ali31,

Best you send your program then or explain exactly what you are doing.
      What environment are you designing in?
      It would be best to send your program to save time, if that is possible.

Regards
      James

Comment

Working...
      X