Screen touch problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen touch problem

Hello, I use 4duino-24. It has little problem on screen touch.
    I made ten winbutton and placed it, but only the button in middle side worked properly.
    Button alignment is as follow.
    1 2
    3 4
    5 6
    7 8
    9 10

When I touch the button 3, 4, 5, 6, They work well.
    But upper side buttons (button 1, 2) respond only if I press more upper side than actual button position.
    Lower side buttons (button 7,8,9,10) has similar problem. it responds when I press more lower side than actual button position.

Please tell me the cause of this problem and the solution for this. Thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.16 MB ID:	74142
    <work well>
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.37 MB ID:	74144
    <I should press more upper side​ to operate button 1>
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.32 MB ID:	74143
    <I should press more lower position to operate button 7>

Hello,

It looks like the touch position is a little bit off and not matching your finger position.

Have you tried calibrating the resistive touch? Just know that you will need either a 4D Programming Cable or UUSB-PA5-II to run touch calibration, as you will need to program the Picaso graphics processor. Here is where you would connect your programmer on the 4Duino board:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20201026_133504.jpg Views:	0 Size:	515.2 KB ID:	74147

There is a quick guide on how to do run the calibration tool here.

If you try this and it still isn't quite accurate, would you mind sending some pictures and perhaps a video of you testing out the display. Instructions on how to do that are here.

Regards,
    Adem

Comment

Working...
    X