displaying alternating images on the uOLED-128-G2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• displaying alternating images on the uOLED-128-G2

Hi - I recently purchased a uOLED-128-G2 and am qiute lost in the documentation. I managed (hours!) to get one image saved to sd card through Graphics Composer, and displayed ro screen having compiled in workshop4 and uploaded with the programming cable. What I really want it at least two images, and for an arduino (I have the ardunio shield) to instruct which one to display. Is there a code for this? Surely someone must have done something similar.....

I am completely stuck - even before getting the arduino involved, I can't even save two images on the sd card because I have to format at each each save (the raw requires formatting).

Thanks, Pietro

Thank you for sending us an inquiry,

For this topic, I would suggest using SPE. Here is some application attached that you can refer to:Also, I wrote a basic project that can be helpful, please see the attachment.

The application notes contain Arduino Extended Graphics which utilizes SPE. The environment allows you to program directly from Workshop 4.

Here is a simple guide for configuring Arduino board for SPE. As you can see, I use an Arduino Mega and utilized Serial 1.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SPE.png Views:	13 Size:	86.6 KB ID:	74442

You can set the Arduino Comm port by going to Comms -> Arduino Comms

Click image for larger version  Name:	COMMS.png Views:	10 Size:	11.1 KB ID:	74443

Finally, you can upload the project in Home -> Comp n' Load

Click image for larger version  Name:	Compile.png Views:	10 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	74446

I hope this helps

Best regards
    Sep
    Last edited by Sep; 10 December 2020, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Hi thanks - sounds very promising! The attachment links to both the rar and zip do not seem to work for me? thanks, Pietro

Comment

• Sep
        Sep commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Pcicu,

Apologies. The files seem to have failed to attached. I've uploaded them again. Please see if you can access it.
    Working...
    X