Audio Capability on Pixxi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Capability on Pixxi

I have noticed that the development tool and documentation references audio and the ability to play WAV files. Does the -AR in the model names stand for "audio ready" or is there another way to enable audio on the Pixxis.

Thank you,
    Michael

Hi Michael,

-AR refers to Arduino, its the module in a Kit form designed to interface to an Arduino with an enclosed Arduino Adaptor Shield.

What pixxiLCD are you using?
    Some of them support Audio, but it would only be raw PWM, you would need to filter it and amplify it externally.

Regards
    James

Comment

I am using the 13P2 with touch.

I have a second question about power and the smallest package for supplying power. Is there a better thread for those type of questions?

Comment

Hi Michael,

This is theoretically the Workshop4 ViSi-Genie software thread, so ideally you would create a new thread in the Hardware area, here:

https://forum.4dsystems.com.au/node/74520

Seems this was missing for pixxi, so has just been added. You can be the first poster in that area.

Regards
        James

Comment

How about the audio? TX pin with PWM?

Comment

Hi Michael,

Sorry I don't understand your question. The Audio output pin on the pixxiLCD-13 modules is IO3, which should be described in the Datasheet on the pinout.
            Is that what you are asking?
            James

Comment

That will do. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X