Trouble Uploading to IOD-09TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Uploading to IOD-09TH

I have the IOD-09TH. I have started a new project and it appears to compile fine, but the upload appears to be failing. Below is the output from the attempt:

Code:
    Sketch uses 306996 bytes (29%) of program storage space. Maximum is 1044464 bytes.
    Global variables use 39356 bytes (48%) of dynamic memory, leaving 42564 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 81920 bytes.
    Uploading...
    usage: esptool [-h] [--chip {auto,esp8266,esp32}] [--port PORT] [--baud BAUD]
    [--before {default_reset,no_reset,no_reset_no_sync}]
    [--after {hard_reset,soft_reset,no_reset}] [--no-stub]
    [--trace] [--override-vddsdio [{1.8V,1.9V,OFF}]]
    {load_ram,dump_mem,read_mem,write_mem,write_flash,run,image_info,make_image,elf2image,read_mac,chip_ id,flash_id,read_flash_status,write_flash_status,read_flash,verify_flash,erase_flash,erase_region,ve rsion}
    esptool: error: argument --baud/-b: invalid arg_auto_int value: '{upload.speed}'
    An error occurred while uploading the sketch
    DEBUG StatusLogger Stopping LoggerContext[name=1e6f5c3, [email protected]]
    DEBUG StatusLogger Stopping LoggerContext[name=1e6f5c3, [email protected]]...
    TRACE StatusLogger Unregistering 1 MBeans: [org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=1e6f5c3]
    TRACE StatusLogger Unregistering 1 MBeans: [org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=1e6f5c3,component=StatusLogger]
    Any ideas about what I am doing wrong would be appreciated. Thank you.

Additional information:
    • The IOD display is showing the $D Systems title screen
    • The COMMs port in Workshop are set to COM8...and that is the correct COM port...but the status indicator in Workshop is red and states that the device is not responding.

Comment

Additional information, the Arduino IDE works...I think I need to set the baud rate inside Workshop...

Comment

It seems to work now. The only thing I can think that may have fixed it was I toggled the baud rate in Workshop to MAX..closed the dialog...change it back to 115k and closed the dialog. Any possibility of a higher baud rate?

Comment

Working...
        X