Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visi LedDigitDisplay

Hello,

I have started to build up a system with Arudino UNO and a uOLED-96-G2 display via serial transfer.
    I would like to send data via serial to the display and showing this data in a LedDigitDisplay widget.
    The code has not finished yet completely but the widgets are on place and I started to compile.
    Unfortunately I received some errors and I cannot understand the reason why. I tried to look after
    what happened through reading application notes but I have not found any info about this.

Could you please help me in my case?

I have attached the half-way code and the list of errors.

Thank you
    Peter
    Attached Files

Hello,

At last I have found an application note which describes hoes works the ledDigitsDisplay. It is the VISI Led digits Objects.

As I afound that there is a basic difference about those two codes which is desribed in in the appilvation note and whci is in my code.
    The difference is that the application note refering an "img_show" line and in my code there are two different lines under ledDigitsDisplay code that media_SetAdd and media_Image.

Could you please clarify me how can it works?

Thank you
    Peter

Comment

Halo.., could you please help me someone?

Comment

Hi Peter,

I am glad you were able to find out how to use the Led Digits. In the App Notes you were looking at, the program was designed for other processors other than the GOLDELOX processor you have on your device. If you would like to know more about the media_SetAdd and media_Image functions, I would recommend you look at the Goldelox Internal Functions Reference Manual.

If you have anymore questions or would like to know more, please let me know.

Regards,
        Adem

Comment

Hi Adem,

Thank you very much for your reply.

However I found some information about LedDigitDisplay works in Goldelox but there are still questions. Would you please check my error list? Because the code automaticaly generated than I do not know why I cannot compile the code.

Regards
          Peter

Comment

Hi Adem,

I have found the main reason why the Woekshop send me a lots of errors. This is happens when you chose ledDigitsDisplay.inc instead ledDigitsDisplayGoldelox.inc.

Unfortunatelly I have not found any reference in the appclication notes about how to declare the ledDigitsDisplay in Goldelox prosessor.

Please check the appalication notes.

Peter

Comment

Hi!

Ok, I could move forward for some dig-up work but finally I can send info through serial to the display. OK, it is now working.

But, the original problem of mine has not solved for now.

So, can I use LedDigitsObjects with Goldelox processor under Visi enviroment? I know it can working Genie because Genie Arduino library exits but I would like to use it under Visi if I can.

Could you please help how can I do this if it has solution?

Peter

Comment

Hello,

I knew it I saw this info somewhere that I can use the VISI widgets under serial enviroment. Please see the attached picture. How can I do this? I could not find any reference in this topic.

Please help in my case!

Peter

Comment

Hello,

At last I could do the code. It was not too hard eventually. What I have to realy do that I simply write in the serin() buffer to the temp variable like this.
                  This is my code mixed up with serial communication.

repeat
                  // soros adatatvitel, kijelzes
                  if(com_Count()) //ha van adat
                  temp:= serin(); //beirja TEMP-be
                  i:= com_Count(); //adat sorszáma
                  serout(temp); //ellenorzesre visszakuldi
                  if(i == 0)
                  com_Init(tempBuf,4,0);
                  endif
                  // Led1 1.0 generated 2021. 01. 20. 10:01:32
                  media_SetAdd(iLed1H, iLed1L) ; // point to the Led1 image
                  media_VideoFrame(75, 47, 1) ; // where state is 0 (Off) or 1 (On)

ledDigitsDisplay(temp, iitempH, iitempL, 0, 2, 2, 1, 27, 0) ;

pause(1000);
                  else
                  // Led1 1.0 generated 2021. 01. 20. 10:01:32
                  media_SetAdd(iLed1H, iLed1L) ; // point to the Led1 image
                  media_VideoFrame(75, 47, 0) ; // where state is 0 (Off) or 1 (On)

endif

Thanks for the help.
                  Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

I am glad that you were able to do it. Please don't hesitate to ask if you encounter any issues.

Best Regards,
                    Eran
                    Eran

Comment

Working...
                    X