Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GEN4-IOD-24T redefinition of void setup()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEN4-IOD-24T redefinition of void setup()

Hello,

I have some trouble with this situation. Please see the attached picture. As I see the setup and void are properly defined. The only one what I did that I made some new line into the setup.

What can I do with this?

Thank you for help.
    Peter
    Attached Files

Hi Peter,

I'm not exactly sure why you are receiving this issue. Would you be able to tell me what new line you had added to the setup method? My thoughts are that perhaps this issue has occurred because there are two .ino files in the project directory. It looks like the Arduino IDE is compiling both a 'huto_humero_v2' and 'hhv2' file simultaneously. Also, this may not be related but there seems to be a for loop on line 35 that produces an infinite loop, and I am not sure if that is intentional.

If you are still having this issue after having a look at the directory, can you upload your project (File -> Zip Project) so I can have a try running the project myself and see if I get the same errors?

Regards,
    Adem

Comment

Hi Adem,

Thank you for your noted about infinite for loop. Fortunately I repaired yesterday and now it is wokring.
      However it has not solved the main problem at yesterday but you may right that I had two very different code with .ino. Maybe that was what cause this phenomenon.
      I saved two different folder both project and now this problem has gone.

I hope this will be a solution for the future.

Thank you for your kind help.

Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

Good to hear that you have fixed the issue and I am glad to have helped.

Feel free to contact us again if you have any other issues.

Regards,
        Adem

Comment

Working...
        X