Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LedDigitsDisplay

Hello,

When I add Led Digits and run compile I get error: 'LedDigitsDisplay' was not declared in this scope. But this command it added automaticly when I click "paste static code". What could be the reason ?

Regards

Click image for larger version  Name:	error.jpg Views:	1 Size:	541.8 KB ID:	74864
    Last edited by Kolin; 3 weeks ago.

Hi Kolin,

Can you try compiling your INO file using Arduino IDE and see if you still encounter the error? Also, please try to compile the LedDigits sample found in C:\Users\Public\Documents\4D Labs\4Duino\Extended Graphics\LedDigits if it returns the same error.

Please try to compile the attached Leddigits sample code that I have attached as well. You may zip your file and send it to me if none of the mentioned sample programs successfully compiles so I can check it here on my end.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Eran
    Attached Files
    Eran

Comment

Thanks, I will try, but from the other side is there possibility to program 4duino LCD in visi-genie and ATmega32U4 in Arduino IDE using visi-genie ardunio library?
      Last edited by Kolin; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Hi Kolin,

Hope the above sample code helps. Please don't hesitate if you encounter issues or you have clarifications.

Best Regards,
        Eran

Comment

Hi Kolin,

Yes. You can use the ViSi-Genie environment to program the 4Duino but you will need to configure the display first.
          You may check this forum post for a step-by-step instruction: 4Duino Visi-Genie

Hope this helps and Best Regards,
          Eran

Comment

Hello,

Yes it helped. I am experienced Visi-Genie user so I will stay with genie while programming 4duino.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Kolin,

I'm glad that I could be of help. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Best Regards,
              Eran

Comment

Working...
              X