Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEN4-IOD-24T displaying issue

Dears,

I have an issue about diplsaying. I cannot describe properly what happens it have to see. :-)
    This is a google drive link which directing you to a video.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ovY...ew?usp=sharing

I have also attached our code as well.

Thank you for your help.

Peter
    Attached Files

Oh... and a second issue.

I made a reset for the display but it does not working. I use an UNO for testing the code and I use the 5th pin for reseting the display via UPA reset pin.

This is the code fragment which has been integrated to the end of the setup.

pinMode(5,OUTPUT);
    digitalWrite(5,LOW);
    delay(4);
    digitalWrite(5,HIGH);

Big THX.

Peter

Comment

Hi Peter,

I just tried your project using the terminal to send values eg 1,8 - 2,8 - 3,8 - 4,8 and it worked fine. Could you please let me know what SD card you are using.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

I appreciate for your quick answer.

I am using the original card which has been sent with the display.

Peter

Comment

By the way. When I use the terminal than it works fine. It just happens when the data comes from the Arduino through the Rx/Tx line.

Comment

Ok, I'll rig up a constant test to try to replicate here. Hopefully I will get the same issue and be able to update you with a solution.

Paul

Comment

Hi Peter,

I haven't been able to replicate the error. Mine has been running for hours without corruption. When the corruption happens, does it return to normal after a reset ?

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

It is interesting because I have started the system today in the early morning and it does not do this so far.
                The only one difference is I have chaned the microcontroller for a bigger one. Originaly I used Atmega 328P and now 2560 type.

But answering your question when this phenomenon happened then the reset not solved the problem.

I do not know why it is happens however would be good to know the reason why.
                Ok, if it happens again then I will let you know. :-)

Thank you very much for your very kind help.

Peter

Comment

Working...
                X