X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James_4DSystems
    replied
    Thanks for finding this. Our IT dept has been informed and we hope to patch this up, really sorry about that.
    Someone will be assigned to your new ticket as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• JWardell
    replied
    I submitted the ticket 3 days ago, from the help desk in the account section of your web site. So you have two systems still active, confusing...

I just submitted a ticket in the ZenDesk system, #4719

Leave a comment:

• James_4DSystems
    replied
    Please create a new ticket, that number (NFH-18776) suggests its on our old system, which has been turned off for some months now. Maybe your ticket was submitted during the transition, it is hard to know. There is no reference of it in our new ticket system anyway, and all the old tickets were migrated - so its a bit of a mystery as to where it ended up.

http://helpdesk.4dsystems.com.au is the new ticket system. Please send the details there in a new ticket.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JWardell
    replied
    It still shows up under my account, ID NFH-18776

Leave a comment:

• James_4DSystems
    replied
    Hello,

I am sorry you are having problems with some modules, and also the ticket. I just did a search for your last name in the ticket system and I cannot see it. Do you have a ticket number?
    For RMA's you need to go through the ticket system, or back to your distributor/vendor if you purchased from them.
    However it would be best to run through some checks on the ticket system first.
    Let me know the details of your Ticket please

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JWardell
    started a topic Bad IoD-09th displays...warranty?

Bad IoD-09th displays...warranty?

I have four bad new IoD-09th displays (from 70+ good). How do I get warranty support? I created a ticket on the 4D website but do not get a response.

Two displays boot to default code but will not program, stuck at Connecting....___ perhaps they have bad IO0?

Two displays programmed and execute code, but have something wrong with the display itself. One has dead vertical lines on the right half, the other is nearly all white with some horizontal flashing lines. IO and code are executing on both.

Do I contact 4D, or should I contact the vendor?
Working...
X