Strange startup screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange startup screen

I'm working on a Gen4-uLCD-70DT and suddenly afer a transfert, the screen display react strangly on startup : it looks like it displays all leddigits from any forms very quicly before going back to the initial form.
    I update a picture of the screen ...
    I tried to download another programm : no issue.
    I tried to rename my programm : same issue
    Any help would be welcome as I need to send this screen to my customer very quickly ...
    Thanks !!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG20210301213328.jpg Views:	2 Size:	1,004.8 KB ID:	75081
    Last edited by Lorenz; 2 March 2021, 05:47 AM.

I reply to myself if it can help someone :
    I use a magicCode in preactivatedform to read variables stored in Flashbank. After reading, I update all Leddigits.
    I occured that I removed a slidder from a form but didn't removed its update from this magicCode.
    This update was causing this strange screen display as it could find the slider ...

Comment

Hi Lorenz,

We are glad that you have resolved your issue. Thanks for sharing the solution to the forum community. If you have additional inquiries related to this topic, please let me know.

If you have other inquiries, feel free to open a ticket here 4D Systems Helpdesk or a new forum post.

Have a great day!

Best regards

Comment

Working...
      X