Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display state of lamp: Gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB & Visuino

Hi,

I would like to know how I can output the state (on/off) of a real lamp on the 4D-Display as a user led. It sounds easy but I have no idea why it doesnt works.

I have a Gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB and use it with Visuino. For a test I connected a user led in visuino with the digital output 3 on my arduino mega 2560. To represent a high, I connceted the 5V output of the arduino with digital 3, but nothing happens. The user led dont changes the state...

The display is connected to an externel 5V power supply (power and ground). RX is connected to TX and TX to RX, reset with reset.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

Sawyer
    Attached Files

Hi,

I tried to replicate the issue, but I wasn't able to. However, I made a project similar to yours and it works fine. In my hardware part, I used Arduino UNO and a button from pin 3 to the ground.

In the software part, using Visuino, I set the digital pin 3 to Pull-up. Then I add a Digital (Boolean) inverter. Its input is connected to the output of digital pin 3, and the output goes to the input of UserLed.

After generating the code and uploading it, the UserLed turns on while the button is pressed. Otherwise, it's off.

You can check this Genie project and the Visuino project attached with this reply.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X