No communications between Arduino Uno & gen4-uLCD-43DCT-CLB-AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No communications between Arduino Uno & gen4-uLCD-43DCT-CLB-AR

Hi, I used Workshop 4 Extended Graphics to write some Arduino codes for displaying image.
    I just pasted the Display_img_Show commands on the default codes (both setup and loop)
    I also plugged the shield on the Arduino, connected the 5 cables to the display and configured display as a Serial Slave,
    But nothing displayed after I run the code.
    Any sample codes such that I can follow? as there was no tutorials nor guidelines on this. Thank you!

Hi,

Any sample codes such that I can follow? as there was no tutorials nor guidelines on this. Thank you!
    You can try the sample programs available in Workshop4. You can found it in the File > Samples > 4Duino > Extended Graphics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sampleswindow.png
Views:	52
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	75626

Please note that the target device of these sample programs are set to 4Duino display. You need to change it under the Project tab and choose your target device.

Name:	projecttab.png
Views:	34
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	75627

I hope this helps.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_4d View Post
      Hi,

You can try the sample programs available in Workshop4. You can found it in the File > Samples > 4Duino > Extended Graphics.

Name:	sampleswindow.png
Views:	52
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	75626

Please note that the target device of these sample programs are set to 4Duino display. You need to change it under the Project tab and choose your target device.

Name:	projecttab.png
Views:	34
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	75627

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
      I followed the samples and uploaded but still, the display shows the default page (getting started) only

Comment

Hi,

To understand what's going on, can you show us your setups such as a schematic diagram or an actual photo of your project? also, I would like to ask for a screenshot of your Arduino settings in Workshop4. You can found it in Files > Options > Arduino.

Best regards.

Comment

Workshop setup: (I use the sample code)

Name:	001.png
Views:	21
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	75801

Name:	002.png
Views:	20
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	75800

Hardware setup:

Name:	IMG_7210.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	702.7 KB
ID:	75806
          No light from the display

Name:	IMG_7211.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	633.9 KB
ID:	75803
          Normal when connecting to UPA
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

It seems that your program doesn't load properly to your Arduino. Are you trying to use the hardware serial of the Arduino Uno? If yes, then try disconnecting the display first before uploading the sketch to the host.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_4d View Post
              Hi,

It seems that your program doesn't load properly to your Arduino. Are you trying to use the hardware serial of the Arduino Uno? If yes, then try disconnecting the display first before uploading the sketch to the host.

Best regards.
              I have disconnected the display, upload the sketch to Arduino again and load the SPE to the display again.
              Still cannot light up the display...

Comment

Hi,

I tried to replicate the issue but, I wasn't able to. Can you share your project with us?

Best regards.

Comment

Working...
                X