the color of back cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the color of back cover

I've purchased 25pcs of gen4-uLCD-70DCT-CLB-AR, 6pcs of them have white back cover, and the other 19pcs have gray one.
    Is there any difference of specifications between them? (Is it just difference of color of back cover?)

FYI, the serial number of white one is "20080xxx", and the serial number of gray one is "20083xxx".

Best regards.

Hello,

Based on feedback I have received from our Production team, grey plastics were used in place of the white ones at one point when stocks of the white plastics had run out and we were waiting on new plastics to arrive (covid delays). Rather than delay orders, grey plastics were used instead.

The functionality is 100% identical, it is just a colour change.

I am sorry if this causes you problems due to the colour difference.
    If you would like to discuss this further, please email the concern to [email protected]

Regards
    James

Comment

Mr. James,

Thank you very much for your reply.
      Regarding this temporary change, is there any documents like a change-note?
      Most of my problem had been solved, I would appreciate if you could give me some official opinion.

Basically, I suppose the color difference could not be problem, I would ready to use all of them.

Regards

Comment

Please contact sales as suggested, thanks.
        James

Comment

Working...
        X