trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trial

I activated the free 7 day trial in the option tabs. but the program itself still doesn't let me use the functions of the PRO version. what should I do? I might have mistyped my mail before activating it. I would appreciate it if I got some help.

The screen that I am using is a gen4-uLCD-50DCT-CLB-AR.
    and I can't find any info for using the Genie Graphic function. Is there a tutorial that I can use to make it more understandable?
    Last edited by Juliyano satimoen; 8 June 2021, 09:25 PM.

Hello,

I assume you selected the gen4-uLCD-50DCT-CLB-AR from Workshop4, rather than the base product which is gen4-uLCD-50DCT-CLB.

Select the base product instead of the -AR extension, and you will be presented with the 4 normal environments.

When you select the -AR extension you get presented with the 2 Arduino like environments. The 3rd which was a Genie like environment, has not been released and currently no plans on it, so select the normal Genie environment by selecting the base product instead out of the Diablo gen4 menu.

Regards
    James

Comment

Hello James,

I have activated the trail but I still can't use the magic option on the genie visi.
      I activated the trail 2 days ago and it said day 1 out of 7, but right now it's saying "Standard workshop, PRO trial has already been used"
      What should I do and how do I get my 6 days back?

Greeting from
      Juliyano

Comment

Not sure how that can happen, I've tried just now and it seems to work just fine.

You do get 7 'changes of day', so it shouldn't expire in two days unless you play with the date on your computer.
        Mark

Comment

Working...
        X