Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form and Slider questions

I have a few more little problems that I am trying to fix :

- I have a slider on my form 1 of 4 states and for each state I have a userImage that appears. But now I am trying to change the background of the form for each of the 4 states of my slider. Is there a way to change the background color without creating a new form ?
    I tried to add a MagicEvent (for the onChanged of the userImage event) but it doesn't work with the line "gfx_Set(BACKGROUND_COLOUR, RED);".
    On top of that, I would prefer an image instead of a color.

- On another form, I have a slider and I would like to know if it's possible to make the slider's cursor begin at the middle of the slider.

- On another form, I added a video (.gif) and I would like to know if it's possible to delete a previous frame when the next want appears.

Thanks I know I am asking a lot.

Hi,

All GCI widgets capture the background as part of them. If you change the background color, the widgets will still use the original background color.

On another form, I have a slider and I would like to know if it's possible to make the slider's cursor begin at the middle of the slider.
    You can use the WriteObject() function to the slider before showing the form on the display.

On another form, I added a video (.gif) and I would like to know if it's possible to delete a previous frame when the next want appears.
    The previous frame is always erased when playing a video. If you have other issues with your GIF video, you can send it to us to test it on our end.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
    X