Display color bands on Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display color bands on Scope

I would like to add color bands to the Scope display as per the Gauge on the right ie gray from 0-10, green from 10-20 and grey from 20-30. Any advice would be welcome.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MkII display format.PNG Views:	4 Size:	301.3 KB ID:	76252
    Last edited by BDW; 1 July 2021, 10:33 PM.

A correction to original message - I have set the Scope background to match the grey on the Gauge.

What I need to be able to do is add a green rectangle for the Scope range 10 to 20 as in the Gauge.

I am using Visi-Genie and have a Workshop Pro licence.

Comment

Hi,

As you can see in the properties of the widget, it only supports a single background color. That being said, multiple background colors in the Scope widget is not possible to configure.

If you want to use Magic, you can try looking into modifying the gfx_Scope code written for Picaso.

C:\Program Files (x86)\4D Labs\4D Workshop 4 IDE\INCLUDE\Scope4.inc

This functions very similarly to Diablo's gfx_Scope widget and internal function. You might want to rename the function and add additional background parameters.

Finally, of course, you have to do changes in the code for the additional background colors.

You can then link it to a MagicObject and allow the MagicObject to accept WriteObject commands.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
      X