Problem Starting Touch Calibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Starting Touch Calibration

Hi, well the problem starts because the touch function of my display is not responding, trying to understand what happend I try to start "Touch Calibration", but the screen shows:

ADDRESS TRAP
    PC=973 Touch Calibration
    SP=-29ing Touch
    UserHeap 30112
    SysHeap "

I don't undertand what happens, I tried executing Pmmc in Automatic Mode but the problem is the same

Could you help me, please?

Unfortunately a change in the R26 PmmC broke Touchcal on Diablo displays with the AR1021 RT controller chip.

Please replace the attached in C:\Users\Public\Documents\4D Labs\4DUpdates\Utils

Attached Files
    Mark

Comment

Thank you very much, now I can start "Touch Calibration", but I see that the touch function is not responding, Is there something else to do to detect what happens with my touch function? I tried executing Pmmc in Automatic mode but it's not working

Comment

What display have you got? What PmmC is loaded? What Driver?
        Mark

Comment

This is a screenshot that shows what I tried
          Attached Files

Comment

Can you paste a photo of your display, including the "touch function is not responding" bit?
            Mark

Comment

Sure, this is the screen of Touch Calibration but I have the same problem with my custom form in Visi_Genie when I tried to press a button in my form is not responding the touch event
              Attached Files

Comment

Try running File, Samples, Picaso Designer, PICASO - TOUCH SCREEN, TOUCHTESTDRAW.4DG and see what you get when you attempt to draw on the screen
                Mark

Comment

When I touch it doesn't match the point I touched, and I can't draw out of the zone that shows the picture
                  Attached Files

Comment

So is this a new display? Has it worked before?

When you draw, you should get a blue line from your last touch to your current touch and then a lime line for any drawing until you release.

You seem to be getting something continuous from the bottom left, when and how is this happening?

Can you post a closeup of the circuit board?
                    Mark

Comment

Before I started to draw, it apears some lime lines, and when I start to draw, a blue line is drawed before my drawing get finished, it happens the same with de lime line. When I draw from de bottom left to top right the drawing is not continuous, it get lost in the center of screen aproximately, in this case a blue line is not drawed, but the lime line is
                      Attached Files

Comment

I've tried to get the touch calibration very wrong to see if I could get it to behave the same way you are seeing, but I couldn't. Regardless, rerunning touch calibration always fixed it.

I can't see any issues with the screen, or cabling that could cause the issue, can't say I've every seen anything like this before, at least on a board with an AR1021.

I think this likely needs to be RMA'ed if its still under warranty.

If you purchased from us, please raise a ticket from our Ticket system on our website, or if from a distributor please raise a RMA case with them directly.
                        Mark

Comment

Thank you very much for your help!! I will do it

Comment

Working...
                          X