Display error on powerup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display error on powerup

Started having display problems. Unit powers up OK before programming. After programming get a "moore" pattern on display and current draw goes to .55a (from .390 prior. Image of display attached. Any Idea what I've changed? Was working great with last batch of displays..... . this is without any device connected to display (normally an Arduino on serial port). It is now an urgent problem here......
    Attached Files

Hi,

It seems that the graphical files in the uSD card are corrupted. Try to copy the graphical resources to the uSD card again manually or by reuploading the project and performing a uSD copy when prompted.

Please let me know if this works.

Best Regards

Comment

Also, which display is that, and what PmmC and Driver have you installed?
      Mark

Comment

Display is Gen4-ULCD-43D. I have swapped uSD cards with no effect. Reflashing display does not help. It appears to be "hanging" during initial boot cycle. I have appeared to fix at least one unit with reseating flex cable to actual LCD (40p flex). I am normally driving the display with an Arduino Mini Pro via serial port. Displays acting up do so even with Arduino unplugged. Using Genie drivers on the Arduino. I am still troubleshooting....

Comment

Working...
        X