X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivan_4d
    replied
    Hi,

The issue you were having is really odd and I can't seem to replicate it. Anyway, I am glad that you managed to fix the issue somehow.

Feel free to discuss your further observations regarding this.

If you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• RyadB4D
    replied
    Hi,
    Finally, I managed to not reproduce this error again. I think I was trying to retrieve too many frames and the microcontroller the screen was communicating with was working too fast for it, I think so. By recovering, 8 float values ​​on the press of a button that I added. It works better, I think I overloaded the screen.

Originally posted by ivan_4d View Post
    Hi,

The issue is unusual for our displays. To help you better, can you share your project with us?

To ensure you will share it completely, you can follow this article for the instruction: How can I share my projects?

Best regards

Thank you for your answer, I still put the project as you asked me. Maybe I got around the problem and there is a solution to get all the values ​​at once without the blue screen popping up 3 out of 4 times.

Best regards too

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ivan_4d
    replied
    Hi,

The issue is unusual for our displays. To help you better, can you share your project with us?

To ensure you will share it completely, you can follow this article for the instruction: How can I share my projects?

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• RyadB4D
    started a topic Blue Screen with ULCD-35DT

Blue Screen with ULCD-35DT

Hello, not having found a similar case on the forum (maybe I looked badly?).

I am using ULCD-35DT display communicating with STM32 microcontroller via UART. Until this morning everything went very well and suddenly blue screens each time I ask the screen for a certain command: retrieve several UART frames (I have 32 iLedDigits to update on 4 screens, i.e. 8 per screen and this in float / dec so 2 frames).

So sometimes it works and the screen updates the iledDigits but most of the time I have a blue screen that I'm showing you here. I thought that it was maybe due to the number of forms but by reducing I had another blue screen with two 8. Could you tell me if you have already had blue screens and if so the reason? otherwise to what it could be due. You should know that when the screen is blue there is nothing more to do except reset because it no longer responds.

Thanks!
    Attached Files
Working...
X