gen4 4DPi for STM32F4 chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gen4 4DPi for STM32F4 chip

Hello, I am using GEN4-4DPI-43T Display for my STM32F4 series microcontroller. I didnot find any instructions to use with STM32. Anyone have instruction and code example?

Hi Mayank,

As previously mentioned in your ticket in our helpdesk and in its datasheet, the gen4-4DPi-43T is a primary display for Raspberry Pi. It is not meant to be used with an STM32F4 chip.

Therefore, as you might realize from this, there is no example code for this particular use case.

Are you perhaps taking about a different gen4 display?

Best Regards
    Juniel Cruz

Comment

Is there different gen4 display available to use with STM32? Please advise.

Comment

Hi,

You can use gen4-uLCD-43DT. You can use this together with a host microcontroller and control it using UART.

You can design your user interface in ViSi Genie and follow the ViSi Genie communication protocol to update widget values and navigate between forms.

For more information, you can visit check our application notes

Best Regards
        Juniel Cruz

Comment

Hi Juniel,

Thank you for info. Do you have any lower cost alternate. We are okay to use smaller display around 3.5" too. This suggested is higher (~100$). We are looking for option under 70$ to meet final product cost.

Thank you,
          Mayank

Comment

Hi Mayank,

There are several size options. This is the 3.5-inch equivalent: gen4-uLCD-35DT

For other options, feel free to browse our products in our website.

Best Regards
            Juniel Cruz

Comment

Thanks, Yes. we have ordered gen4-uLCD-35DT for First Article check out.

Comment

• Juniel Cruz
                Juniel Cruz commented
                Editing a comment
                We are happy to help.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to create a new forum post or contact us via our helpdesk.
            Working...
            X