• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ivan_4d
    replied
    Hi,

You're welcome.

If you have other inquiries, feel free to open a ticket here 4D Systems Helpdesk or a new forum post.

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• Bonetky
    commented on 's reply
    I did it, and works fine. You helped me a lot, thank you!

• ivan_4d
    replied
    Hi,

Yes. You can use the 'SwitchForms' example project without having the Pro version of Workshop4 IDE. The display can be controlled by the host by sending genie commands to the display. I just created the example project and the sketch that I sent. To learn some basics of ViSi Genie, you can read some appnotes for your reference.Best Regards.

Leave a comment:

• Bonetky
    commented on 's reply
    Hello ivan, thank you for your answer

Can I use this switchForm example if I don't have the PRO version?

And where these examples are located? In order to download more

• ivan_4d
    replied
    Hi,

For my further suggestion, you can do the switching forms using the host if you are using one. The host can send commands for switching forms, delays, etc. If you are using an Arduino, you can try the sample project and sketch.

Best Regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ivan_4d
    replied
    Hi,

Switching of forms in this manner is possible using the magic features of the Workshop4 Pro. You can use MagicCode to add some code to do this. You can use the ActivateForm(1) function to switch to form 1. For the time of switching, you can set the timer of the display to your and check its value when to switch. If you are using the pro version of the IDE, you can check the sample project for your reference.

Best Regards
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Move from current form to another form after a delay, not by input object

Hello everyone:

I am new into 4D systems

Using Visi Genie what I want to do is:

1. Form0 activates automatically, with a single background image presentation
    2. After 2 or 3 seconds, Form1 becomes the active one without the need to press any button

But I don't know how to do the point 2 -> Move from one form to another after a delay

I read the User Guide, Reference manual, saw a video youtube.. but I found nothing

Must be a way to do such a simple thing!

Thanks to all of you
Working...
X