Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uVGA Picaso can't upgrade

Hi,
    I bought 11 pieces uVGA picaso module from Dontronics. I load uVGA-PICASO-MD1_Rev2.pmmc file to 10 module but last one locked while loading new firware and don't work now. What can i do to fix this problem.

Regards,

Are you using a uUSB-MB5 or uUSB-CE5 to program the PmmC file?
    Atilla

Comment

I made custom RS232 to TTL adapter for download ppmc file to micro-VGA picaso MD1 board and it's work because i used it to other 10 module

Comment

The only reason I asked is perhaps the USB-Serial module may have been damaged and wasnt working.

The only conclusion I can make is the last module has experienced a fault. Please contact your distributor.
        Atilla

Comment

Have you tried to RE-flash one of the 10 units that had success? Just to isolate if it's the uVGA-PICASO-MD1, the USB-to-serial adapter or even possiblly the PmmC Loader software?

Steve
          Any technology, sufficiently developed, is indistinguishable from magic. A.C. Clark(RIP)

NEW! Lower prices on all 4D Systems products for 2009 and continuing into 2010!
          http://shop.littlepcbsolutions.com

Comment

Yes, I have reflash other afew modules.There is no problem at cable or sofware. Only one module doesn't work.

Comment

Then I would agree with Atilla's earlier assessment that you should return the single faulty module to the distributor for a replacement.

Steve
              Any technology, sufficiently developed, is indistinguishable from magic. A.C. Clark(RIP)

NEW! Lower prices on all 4D Systems products for 2009 and continuing into 2010!
              http://shop.littlepcbsolutions.com

Comment

Working...
              X