Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image display using serin

Hi,

I am working with a PIXXILCD-25P4-CTP display and using the Workshop4 PRO Visi-Genie.

Here's my problem : I am trying to display 4 images depending on the serial entry. I succeed reading the serial data with serin but my problem concerns the display of images.
    I tried two ways :

1) diplaying four images (not userimages) and using img_disable(), img_enable and img_show, it works perfectly, the images updates when I write data of the serial port. But, when I open the form, I can see my four images scroll quickly on the screen and then stop. I don't know how to prevent that, I already tried to disable my images before opening the form but it doesn't work either.

2) displaying four images in a userImage. When the form opens, I don't have that scroll from the images so that's a good point but I don't know how to change the userImage depending on the serial data incoming. I tried to use img_SetWord, Write_Object, but it doesn't work ...

Maybe there's a way to solve one of the problems ?

Thank you for the help,

Julia

Hi,

To help you finding the issue, can you share your project with us? To share it properly, you can follow the this article for the instructions: How can I share my projects?

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
    X