Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small screen alt problems

Dear Sir/Madam,

I've got a couple question about the screen itself where we're facing some small problems.
    What we've got is by booting the screen on after compiling and loading from the arduino, we have to press on the resetbutton on the arduinoshield for the screen to work. I'll like it to do it automatically whenever it's compiled while the resetline doesn't seem to work as intended:

Void setup
    Code:
    pinMode(RESETLINE, OUTPUT);
    delay(1000);

digitalWrite(RESETLINE, 1);
    delay(100);
    digitalWrite(RESETLINE, 0);
    delay(3500);
    Second question is about the decimals i use in the custom digits. In this case I use a number with a single digit, I have to multiply the total amount by 10 on the arduino, but i don't want it to change the value.
    For example: I want the digit to show the amount of ampere it's setting to in this case it's 10.0, but it only changes the .1 by a single value. So I need to put 100 Amps ( in arduino) to make it 10.0 on the screen, while the value is still a 100. Is there a way to fix this?

And my final question is with an automatic sleep mode. Which I understand how sleep works but not know the timing for it. For example nothing is touched in 2 min, it's go to a random "black" form and put the brightness to 0 and when touched it goes back to form 1.

Hi,

What we've got is by booting the screen on after compiling and loading from the arduino, we have to press on the resetbutton on the arduinoshield for the screen to work.
    Have you connected the AR pin to the Central pin of the 'J1' of the shield? If not, try to connect them and, load your program for the Arduino.

Second question is about the decimals i use in the custom digits. In this case I use a number with a single digit, I have to multiply the total amount by 10 on the arduino, but i don't want it to change the value.
    I think you used was the Leddigits and not custom digits. To show numbers with decimal places using custom digits, you can use two of them that are placed between Statictext " . ". Also, Leddigits can only accept integers. So to display the 10.0 on the Leddigits properly, you have to multiply the original value by 10.

And my final question is with an automatic sleep mode. Which I understand how sleep works but not know the timing for it
    If you are using the Workshop4 Pro, you can add some MagicCodes in your ViSi-Genie project to implement this easily. You can use the function sys_Sleep(sleepTime) function where 'sleepTime' is the sleeping period of the display. You can try the sample project attached for your reference.

Best Regards
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X