Problems with showing images after drawing a button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with showing images after drawing a button

I'm using the Diablo16 Serial commands to do everything. I've got images in a gci/dat format on the sd card.

Problem:
    1. Load Image Control: OK
    2. Display Image (FAT): OK (can do this forever, different images, no issue)
    3. Draw Button: OK
    4. Display Image (FAT): FAIL
    Once that button is drawn, if I Display Image, I get no error, but there is no effect on the screen. The only way to get this command to work again is
    1. Memory Release
    2. Load Image Control
    Is this normal?

Hi,

Can you send a photo of the error or the video showing the error? It would be helpful if you can share your project with us. To share it completely, you can refer to this link: How can I share my projects?

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_4d View Post
      Hi,

Can you send a photo of the error or the video showing the error? It would be helpful if you can share your project with us. To share it completely, you can refer to this link: How can I share my projects?

Best Regards
      I haven't used Workshop at all. But I'll fire it up and try to reproduce there. As I stated above, I use only serial commands to control the stream (from my own processor).

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hi,

Hi,

Can you specify what processor you are using? It would be helpful if you can give more information about your setup.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_4d View Post
          Hi,

Hi,

Can you specify what processor you are using? It would be helpful if you can give more information about your setup.

Best Regards
          Sure. I've designed a board based on an ATSAML21J18 Arm (Cortex M0). I ran a uart connection to the display.

I'll try to fire up Workshop today and reproduce the error in your IDE. Then I'll post back.

Comment

Hi,

You better give a try.

Let me know what happened after trying it.

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
            X