Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File transfer not working at all

Hello,

I'm struggling with a failure of file transfer utility in the newest Workshop when trying to send a simple project to pixxiLCD-39P4-CTP. My forms use three small images and some static texts. When I click Build/Load button or try to connect via FileTransfer "Connect" button, the green LED of uUSB-PA5-II blinks a few times and after that I get a message saying: "Filetransfer: unexpected response from Utilty". I tried reinstalling VCP drivers, setting project desintation to SPI and changing baudrate to 115200 - nothing worked at all. The brand new display is blinking sometimes or displaying a pure white background. I tried to load new Pmmc - it also did not change anything. What sould I do to make it working?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

When you are reinstalling the drivers, make sure that you have
    • Uninstalled the old driver first via Device Manager.
    • Disconnect the programmer from the PC
    • Install the new driver
    • Reconnect the Programmer
    Also, you need to write the GCF file to the display. Try to FileTransfer manually by doing the bulk erase first, set your Raw Start Sector to 0x000 and, the Raw Size Sector(s) to 0x0020.

Let me know if this will work for your display.

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by ivan_4d View Post
      Hi,

When you are reinstalling the drivers, make sure that you have
      • Uninstalled the old driver first via Device Manager.
      • Disconnect the programmer from the PC
      • Install the new driver
      • Reconnect the Programmer
      Also, you need to write the GCF file to the display. Try to FileTransfer manually by doing the bulk erase first, set your Raw Start Sector to 0x000 and, the Raw Size Sector(s) to 0x0020.

Let me know if this will work for your display.

Best Regards
      On my display, this solution worked. I don't know about the author of the topic, but I would recommend to do exactly in this sequence - it works that way.

Comment

Working...
      X