Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flickering of text with pixxiLCD-13P2

Hi

I am working on the pixxiLCD-13P2 that display serial data sent to it from ble

the data is received and display as expected however 2 of the string elements continually flicker and appear to be constantly ew writing over itself from right to left

the issue appears even when the code is compiled onto the display are the initial values for the text elements appear , indicating the problem has nothing to do with receiving the serial; data as the flickering occurs even when the ;programming interface is connected

Strangely there are 2 separate text elements on the display yet only 2 of the 3 have this rebuilding flickering issue

I hope the demo click attached and the code snippets below will assist you in being able to identify the issue

I welcome any assistance

### Code used to display the value in the middle of the circle that does not have the repeated re writing / flicker ###

// ILabelB1 Data Start - TO APPEAR BELOW CIRCLE
    word IILabelB1 64, 70, 114, 76, 0, 0xFFDF, BLACK, -1-iFontIFont1, 1, 0x3, 10, CILabelB1
    byte CILabelB1 "0",0
    // ILabelB1 Data End

img_FunctionCall(hndl, igfx_Label2, speedZone, vILabelB1RAM, IILabelB1, 14, 0x8) ; // Strings must come from RAM. - TO APPEAR BELOW CIRCLE

### Code used to display the values above and below the red circle that DOES have the repeated re writing / flicker ###

// ILabelB2 Data Start - TO APPEAR BELOW CIRCLE ##
    word IILabelB2 40, 196, 157, 20, 0, 0xDEDB, BLACK, -1-iFontIFont2, 1, 0x3, 80, CILabelB2
    byte CILabelB2 "Main Street",0
    // ILabelB2 Data End

img_FunctionCall(hndl, igfx_Label2, name, vILabelB3RAM, IILabelB3, 16, 0x8) ; // Strings must come from RAM. - TO APPEAR BELOW CIRCLE

// ILabelB3 Data Start - TO APPEAR ABOVE CIRCLE -
    word IILabelB3 56, 7, 123, 20, 0, 0xDEDB, BLACK, -1-iFontIFont2, 1, 0x3, 80, CILabelB3
    byte CILabelB3 "ClaudeR",0
    // ILabelB3 Data End

img_FunctionCall(hndl, igfx_Label2, street, vILabelB2RAM, IILabelB2, 16, 0x8) ; // Strings must come from RAM. - TO APPEAR ABOVE CIRCLE

Attached Files

9 Views NO replies

Comment

Hi Claude,

I'm working on a solution that will work in your project and will update you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Paul

Comment

Working...
      X