Writeobject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writeobject

I am using Visie Genic with PRO version.
    On the form is one ledddigit. The command to write value to it is WriteObject(tLeddigits,0,value); // nice
    But I want to use the internal ileddigit.
    Can you very simply explain how to write to that? WriteObject(tILeddigits,0,PrimaryValues[0]);//PrimaryValues[0]);???
    Please dont send me to the reference manual! I just want the solution, as it is not explained very well anywhere.

Thanks in advance
    Poul

Hi,

Are you using an Arduino as a host? If yes, you can use the function as shown in the image below to write a value to an Inherent Leddigits.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WriteToInternalLedDigits.png
Views:	62
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	77406

You can refer to the ViSi Genie Arduino Library for your reference.

Also, there's a library that is similar to Arduino's that uses C programming for the host. You can refer to this library to learn more: ViSi Genie C Library

Best Regards

Comment

Hi, and thanks for the answer.
      No, I am not using Arduino - just the Workshop Pro programming.

So what to write?
      WriteObject(tILeddigits,0,50]); ?
      WriteObject(ILeddigits,0,50]); ?
      WriteObject(tILedDigits,0,50]); ?

help please

regards
      Poul

Comment

Hi,

It seems the object name in the WriteObject is incorrect. It must be lower case 'i'.

If you are displaying more than 2bytes of value on Internal Leddigits, you can try the snippet code below:

Code:
        WriteObject(tiLedDigitsH,0,H_value); // Write value to Internal Leddigits object (High Word)
        WriteObject(tiLedDigits,0,L_value);   // Write value to Internal Leddigits object (Low Word)
        Otherwise, you can use the command below:

Code:
        WriteObject(tiLedDigits,0,L_value);

Best Regards

Comment

Working...
        X