Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital I/O pins on Ulcd-32PTU

Hello,

I like to use the Digital outputs on the Ulcd-32PTU. I am using the Visi-Genei environment. I have set a button's EVENT to
    "PinOutput0Set".

In the Button's properties, I have set the "Momentary" setting to NO. I connected a voltmeter to Pin 1 of the output connector
    on the Ulc-32PTU. every time I push the button the voltage goes to 5 volts and then goes back to zero. No matter what I set
    the choice on the "Momentary" selection, the result is the same. It is always momentary. I like the voltage stays HI on PIN 1
    when I push the button. Is that Possible? And once pushed in again, it goes back to zero.

Thanks

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Good day.

Yes it is possible, try to set the button property to momentary "NO" then on your pinOutput0, set the pulse Duration to "0". For more information, you can check ViSi-Genie Reference Manual page 57.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
    Ferdinand

Comment

Hello,

The problem was that the pulse duration was set to 500 instead of 0. Even though the button was NOT momentary.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Bobby,

Need to manually set the pulse duration to 0 on the pin output property.

Thanks.

Regards,
        Ferdinand

Comment

Working...
        X