corrupt update pmmc uVGA-III V44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrupt update pmmc uVGA-III V44

Hello, I updated the uVGA-III module to this version but it constantly restarts. Is there any solution for this issue? Can I go back to the version I had? I would like version 3.4 that worked fine for me. Thank you.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Can you give information on our setup? When did you update your module?

Regards,
    Ferdinand

Comment

Hello,
      Now I have about 25 units.
      that I update them for a long time because the uSD was corrupt in the projects we had then.
      I have recreated another project and would like to update them.
      all are in version V3.4.
      I don't have the updates and I would like to have them.
      from v.3.4 to the latest.
      It must be a problem in the latest version or it can't be upgraded from 3.4 to 4.4 directly, or some mistake I made in the upgrade process.
      Thank you.

Comment

in this image you can see it
        Click image for larger version

Name:	4d.png
Views:	20
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	78079

Comment

I also have sync and scaling issues with VGA TV and output resolution.
          It had to be 800x480.

Name:	vga.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	78081

Comment

There are no known issues with the R44 PmmC.

If you look at File, Options, Updates and click on 'View' under the release notes for Picaso you can see all the fixes between R34 and R44

We need some more information regarding any issues with R44 to work out if the issue is real, or something else.

There can be issues with Sync and Scaling on various devices. The uVGA uses 'standard / published' timing values for each of it's supported modes. Unfortunately, generally with newer LCD type displays, manufacturers often ignore the standard values to make things work within the pixel capabilities of their screens. If you can get the expected timing values from your monitor's datasheet then you can tweak the uVGA values to match.
            Mark

Comment

Hi, friend,
              attached video with evidence that something happens to the latest update.
              in version 3.4 it works perfectly for me.
              As soon as I update to version 4.4, it constantly reboots.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qM-40NY2u0Q?feature=share

Comment

Please, if possible, send all the updates and I'll check it. If possible. Thank you.
                Or tell me a solution for this latest update, I need a solution for updated modules.

Comment

That video looks like what happens when there's no program loaded.

Can you email your source (Use File, Zip project in Workshop) to mark at 4dsystems dot com dot au please?
                  Mark

Comment

Hello,
                    It's not about the content, but I'll send it to you anyway. You can see it in the photos above.
                    Version 3.4 loads it perfectly.
                    Must be some bug going from 3.4 to 4.4. or something that you have changed in this version that is different from the previous ones. some problem with the reset.
                    Can I have the previous updates?
                    Thank you

Comment

Hello,
                      Try setting the output to this VGA input.
                      Thank you very much.

Name:	TV input.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	78096

Comment

Still waiting for your email, I couldn't really determine much from your video, other than that there appears to be a problem.

Those are 'just' frequency specs, which really have almost no impact / effect on the sort of problems you are having.

I need Vertical and Horizontal Front Porch, Back Porch and Pulse Width parameters.
                        Mark

Comment

I already sent the email, but I think I did not send it to the correct email. I have sent it again.
                          I hope it reaches you now.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X