No files associated with App Note 4D-AN-00032 - Visi-Genie 4D buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No files associated with App Note 4D-AN-00032 - Visi-Genie 4D buttons

If you select this app note on the website, the page displays but no assets (PDF and/or ZIP file) appear on the page so it doesn't actually explain anything. EDIT: I just realised the app note has an update date of today, 13th May! I don't believe in coincidences

On a sort-of-related topic: how do I use search to find a phrase? E.g. I actually searched for 4D button, then I searched for "4D button" (with quotes) but I got the same results: as you can imagine, the words 4D and Button occur frequently across forum posts, so it wasn't very helpful, but I was obviously wanting to find information on the combined search terms.
    Last edited by AndrewJ; 14 May 2022, 04:04 AM.

Hi Andrew,

That is indeed how it works, without quotes. You may also opt to exclude words by using the '-' sign to filter the results (eg. -user). As for elements such as "4D button" you may find that searching for their alias in 4D Workshop instead would yield you better results (eg. WinButton, AngularMeter).

Hope this helps.

Comment

So no way to search for a phrase then! I did finally workout that 4d button was in fact a ‘button 1’ or ‘button 2’ on the menu and these are just WinButtons and there are other app notes for those. I guess my mistake was thinking that a 4D Button was a thing in its own right given it has an app note - I was intrigued to see how it could manipulate time in its extra dimension

Comment

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately, there is no way to search for phrases verbatim but I'm glad it all worked out. Best of luck to your present (and future) projects!

Comment

Working...
        X