Problem installing Windows drivers for μUSB-CE5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem installing Windows drivers for μUSB-CE5

I am trying to install the executable driver file for the μUSB-CE5 (CDM 2.04.06.exe). It seems to get hung up. The attached picture shows all that happens. The dots just keep accumulating on the screen no matter how long I leave the executable running.

I believe this may be related to the reason I do not seem to be able to communicate with my µOLED-128-G1 module. I've tried several times to download a program to the module from 4DGL Worshop but continue to get a message that says "Device is not responding. Please check your configuration." I have installed .Net Framework 3.5. Also, when I check the Device Manager it appears to recognize the module is connected to COM3 port (see attached image).

Thank you for the help!
    Myles Brown
    Attached files

Myles,

Have you downloaded the 4DGL PmmC file? By default the serial PmmC is installed.
    Hope this fixes your problem.

Comment

Kevingill,

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried reloading the PmmC file but still no luck. I have started a new thread under the uOLED category as this might not be the correct category (http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/4d/vpost?id=3177319)

I appreciate any other ideas.

Thank you,
      Myles

Comment

Somehow I missed the fact there is a unique PmmC file for serial and 4DGL. After loading the correct file, everything works fine.

Comment

Working...
        X